Saturday, March 29, 2014

Smiles and Sundaes



Hi Friends, 
I wanted to share this adorable My Scrap Chick file with you, it's called an Ice Cream Easel Card.  I LOVE the details on this card...it looks real, doesn't it?   

    
The file actually comes with a spoon die-cut as well, but I added a real plastic spoon along with a bowl of toppings next to it (a real straw added would have been cute too).


I used the Print and Cut Feature on my Silhouette to make the polka dot labels. Super quick and easy. MSC Easel Cards really make adorable menu cards for simple and traditional parties, to colorful theme parties.    
Stop back on Monday, when you can see the entire Tabletop Shop using this same file.  It's funny how one My Scrap Chick file can create an entire party! Thanks for stopping by!  See you on Monday, you are not going to want to miss this one!
~Margie 
  

2 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

These are so cute, Margie! You did a wonderful job!!! I would go to one of your ice cream social any time!!!

Hugs, Melissa

Unknown said...

these are sooo cute!! can't wait to see the whole table top!!