Friday, April 4, 2014

OMG!


OMG, I am so excited this morning, I just had to run right over and share this!! The My Scrap Chick Weekly Newsletter came out today and I was SHOCKED to see my little Easter Bunny recreated as an ADORABLE Gift BOX!!  I am so, so, honored to have had my design chosen. Little Peter Rabbit came out cuter than I could have ever imagined...he really came ALIVE! Thank you both Val and Kristi for choosing my design and for having me on your design team...I am having the time of my life, I just love our little group!  Hop on over to My Scrap Chick and buy this great cutting file...you will LOVE IT!! 
Thanks for hoppin' on over!
~Margie


2 comments:

Fran Sitton said...

Hi Margie, I purchased your Bunny Hat Box project & need a little help with the construction. I have printed off the .pdf files and do not get how all of it goes together. Do you use the pattern as templates & trace around on selected patterned paper? I see that you have highlighted edges and touched up pieces. Do you have any written instructions? Please...a little help!
Fran Sitton, Nana in North Carolina

Margie said...

Please send me an email and I will try to walk you though how I put this together Fran. polkadotsandparties@gmail.com Thanks Margie