Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Thirty One Gifts

Hi Everyone!!

This year, I decided to add something else to my life, on a temporary basis...I THOUGHT!  This is why I haven't mentioned it.  In April, I became a Thirty One Consultant!!  I said I was only going to do it until the end of the Summer...but now I am having fun with it, and making a little money, so I think I will stick with it for a while. So, if you ever need a little something or would like to shop in our catalog...please don't hesitate to stop by my website at http://mythirtyone.com/Margiek.  Be sure to check out the currant sale section or just take a few minutes to browse the catalog with a friend. I will always have a party open that you can jump on and order. Be sure to add the $4. direct shipping charge so your order will go directly to you!! 
Thanks for stopping by.  
~Until next time....
Margie


No comments: